FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 53 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    I also changed the loadorder of Nat20 to "51" and that seems to have fixed things.
    Probably that is all you have to do so you can change the line ActionAttack.Nat20_Original_onAttack(rSource, rTarget, rRoll) back to how it was.

How hard would it be to automatically equip and unequip ammo when loaded or unloaded? It would play well with AutomaticEffects that way.
    Thanks! That's a great starting point for the magic ammo automation I was planning. I hadn't even thought about using Advanced Effects.
    Last edited by bmos; September 4th, 2021 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Probably that is all you have to do so you can change the line ActionAttack.Nat20_Original_onAttack(rSource, rTarget, rRoll) back to how it was.
    Yup, that was all I needed...gonna upload a new version as soon as I get back to my PC!

Thanks! That's a great starting point for the magic ammo automation I was planning. I hadn't even thought about using Advanced Effects.
    It would also be sweet, while you are thinking about it, to somehow figure out how to get it so that ammo is tied to the weapon by name or something. That may be a bit trickier. Like if a person had 2 hand crossbows but only one of them had magic bolts - the bonus should only be for that one crossbow.

But you needed something more to do, right?

Thanks again!

It would also be sweet, while you are thinking about it, to somehow figure out how to get it so that ammo is tied to the weapon by name or something. That may be a bit trickier. Like if a person had 2 hand crossbows but only one of them had magic bolts - the bonus should only be for that one crossbow.
    Ah, yeah. that would be the limitation.
    I'll go back to planning to re-implement the way I was planning (using the ammo selected in the weapon details to check ammo item for enhancement bonus).
    Not sure how I'll do flaming/etc but I'll figure it out eventually.

hmmm...getting this error in the latest hotfix (new 5E campaign with no other extensions loaded):

"[ERROR] Failed script initialization (AmmunitionManager): [string "scripts/manager_ammunition.lua"]:7: attempt to index global 'User' (a nil value)"

Any thoughts?

I downloaded the code from github and, on a flyer, changed the setting of sRuleset to just "" in the global context and moved setting it to User.getRulesetName() to the onInit() function.

That seemed to fix it.

I downloaded the code from github and, on a flyer, changed the setting of sRuleset to just "" in the global context and moved setting it to User.getRulesetName() to the onInit() function.

That seemed to fix it.
    Thanks
    Ammunition Manager v2.6-hotfix.5
    * HOTFIX: Fix INFAMMO effect not working and support INFAMMO in 5E
    * HOTFIX: script error fix supplied by TheoGeek
    Click here to see raw code changes

4E. I noticed thrown dagger ammo is not being deducted when used.

Would it be possible to add "Wand" to the weapon list? I was thinking I could track charges.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    4E. I noticed thrown dagger ammo is not being deducted when used.

Would it be possible to add "Wand" to the weapon list? I was thinking I could track charges.
    See first post for easy way to add additional weapons for your campaign.
    Have you tested with just this extension loaded?

See first post for easy way to add additional weapons for your campaign.
    Have you tested with just this extension loaded?
    I remember I could edit the extension file to add weapons, but I am getting it from Forge and its put in the vault. Is there another way to edit this weapon list?

I am testing with just this extension loaded. I noticed Javelin is not working also. I should note, this deduction is not working with using a power on the Powers tab. When rolling off the Combat tab for the item, it works. Same with "Wand". Works from Combat Tab, not with Power. Other weapons like Bows work correctly on both the Combat tab and Powers.

I remember I could edit the extension file to add weapons, but I am getting it from Forge and its put in the vault. Is there another way to edit this weapon list?
    Oops, looks like I hadn't posted the "Custom Weapons" ext file for this extension yet. Check the first post again
    I should note, this deduction is not working with using a power on the Powers tab. When rolling off the Combat tab for the item, it works.
    Same with "Wand". Works from Combat Tab, not with Power. Other weapons like Bows work correctly on both the Combat tab and Powers.
    I'll look into it. Would appreciate a zipped campaign if possible.
    Last edited by bmos; September 19th, 2021 at 17:16.

Thread Information