5E Character Create Playlist
Page 21 of 68 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Well, these changes seem simple enough. I am hope they can be folded into the existing code.

Thanks for looking into this. I'll post an update in a few hours. Hopefully this fixes the issues from both nephranka and anathemort

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Thanks for looking into this. I'll post an update in a few hours. Hopefully this fixes the issues from both nephranka and anathemort
    Thanks!

On a side note. I was on the Discord channel for rob2e and Jeremy post this:

Jeremy Putman — 05/15/2021
    for example. I changed a single line in the checkForNerbyEnemies function from

if checkMeleeDistanceBetweenTokens(token, sourceToken) == true then
    return true;
    end

to

if Token.getDistanceBetween(token, sourceToken) <= 5 then
    return true;
    end

And it seemed to trigger the same way with or without the new height extension on the FG forums, but also took into account that extensions height variable so if they were side by side, buy 10 ft up it didn't trigger the disadvantage.

It worked for sneak attack and I also tried it in the flanking & range ext from kent and it worked there as well. The one that did not work was pack tactics from kent. This is a big deal for those of us that want to use height and range rules. I let Jeremy know it was a great find. I thought I would share it.

Thanks, nephraka - happy to see that. And thanks bratch9, as the proposed fix seems to work great (I was able to drop asset tokens, so should be fine for spell effects, and drop a bunch of tokens with the faction buttons). v3.9 posted accordingly.

Looks to working for me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Thanks, nephraka - happy to see that. And thanks bratch9, as the proposed fix seems to work great (I was able to drop asset tokens, so should be fine for spell effects, and drop a bunch of tokens with the faction buttons). v3.9 posted accordingly.
    Working for me, too. Thanks for the fast fix!

4E
    Token Height version 3.9

In tonight's game when ever somebody moved their token the Host received this error:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:30: attempt to index global 'Interface' (a nil value)

Not sure what triggered it. I remember opening an image and had players view it then when we went back to the map with their tokens on it, the error started happening. This extension is the only one with an "image.lua"

I think changing:
    Code:
    	if getDistanceDiagMult or Interface.getDistanceDiagMult then
    to
    Code:
    	if getDistanceDiagMult or (Interface and Interface.getDistanceDiagMult) then
    should keep this from occuring, but this is almost certainly an extension compatibility issue

I just experienced something odd:
    completely new campaign, 5E, no other extension running
    added four characters to the CT, opened a random map [with LoS presets], tried to drag the characters from the CT to the map using the green helmet symbol. During the drag, as expected, a greenish square was shown, but when I released the mouse button, the characters stubbornly refused to enter the map....

Thread Information