FG Spreadshirt Swag

Question About the Dragon of Icespire Peak Module

I've got a group of players together including a few newbies, so I'm planning to run Dragon of Icespire Peak as a sort of introductory campaign for them. However on the FG store page for the module I notice it says it only includes 2 maps. Flipping through the game book I count something like 14 game maps (not counting the Phandalin and Sword Coast maps) so I was wondering if that information on the store page is incorrect or if there are actually only two usable maps included. Can someone who owns the module on FG clarify? Thanks!

(Oh and sorry if this isn't where this question should go, new to these forums!

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 5E forum, more folks here will know.

Welcome, sorry, don't know the answer, don't have the module, but someone here will

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It has all the battlemaps to run the module. The store page probably considers 'maps' and 'battlemaps' to be separate things.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Ah okay it's probably referring to the overworld maps then. Thanks!

Thread Information