5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Not Recognizing Key?

I have a subscription to the Ultimate license, I've purchased various modules, etc. When I install, it recognizes all of them and I can see it installing everything for those after I put in my login credentials.

I have set up the necessary forwarding and when I tell it that I want to start a new demo campaign, I can run the test and get a success.

Once everything is set up and installed and I've put in the license key, the launcher gives me no option to start a regular campaign. It will allow me to create a demo campaign, but not a full campaign. I have tried manually inputting the key with and without the hyphens, I have tried direct C&P of the number from the email into the field in the launcher. Nothing seems to work. It absolutely will not let set up or join anything other than demo campaigns.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what's happening? Is there something that I'm missing? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help that anyone can give on this.

Is this Unity or Classic?

Can you show us a screenshot of your start screen.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nevermind. I figured out the issue and am, in fact, a dumbass. Thanks for the response!

how did you fix it? i am trying to rule out me being a dumbass

Blog Entries
    Make sure you capitalize and use dashes.Maybe that was what was causing the OP's issues.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information