DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issue with Images in build 3.3.10

After the most recent update, I can no longer zoom in and out of some images, only the pins move when panning in others, and I can't set a grid on battle maps.

I have tried deleting the 5e.pak and CoreRPG.pak files, then re-updating to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Bryan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi sizzleburg welcome to the community.

Are you using any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Your console log indicates that you are most likely running extensions. Please make sure to turn off any extensions, and re-verify. If the problem is caused by an extension, please post in the extension thread about the issue, so that the extension developer is aware.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi Zacchaeus, thanks for the welcome,

I am using quite a few extensions and (after testing it out) I don't seem to have a problem in a new campaign without any extensions.

As these weren't an issue before the update, I'd hoped they wouldn't be an issue now.

The extensions that I am running: Big Fonts, 5e Combat Enhancer Classic, Core RPG Token Helper, CurrentHP, DOE: Base, DOE: Locations, DOE: Organizations, Use up Powers, and Window Saver.

Is it possible to restore a previous build of Fantasy Grounds? Or will I need to use a process of elimination to discover where the issue lies?

No, we do not provide or support running older builds.

I have already seen reports that the 5E Combat Enhancer extension has issues that need to be addressed to work with the latest version (so check out the extension thread); but not sure on the others.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzleburg View Post
    Hi Zacchaeus, thanks for the welcome,

I am using quite a few extensions and (after testing it out) I don't seem to have a problem in a new campaign without any extensions.

As these weren't an issue before the update, I'd hoped they wouldn't be an issue now.

The extensions that I am running: Big Fonts, 5e Combat Enhancer Classic, Core RPG Token Helper, CurrentHP, DOE: Base, DOE: Locations, DOE: Organizations, Use up Powers, and Window Saver.

Is it possible to restore a previous build of Fantasy Grounds? Or will I need to use a process of elimination to discover where the issue lies?
    EDIT: oh, got ninja'd by Moon Wizard

Hi and welcome, too

The combat enhancer seems to need an update for 3.3.10 (it is a big extension such that it is higly likely that it needs an update after a new version came out; some things with the toolbar etc. changed and combat enhancer is for example affecting that) So, when you turn that off it might already work again, also in the actual campaign In general, follow the threads of the extensions you use and when you see that a new update got posted then redownload

Best,

Kelrugem

It appears that the combat enhancer was causing the issue. I appreciate the help, and will definitely subscribe to the threads of the extensions.

Thanks again, everyone.

Thread Information