STAR TREK 2d20

sword coast adventure issues

Hey everyone,

I am trying to build a campaign, but when I go into the Library I only see the option to open the players version of the book. I need access to the DM's version.

How do I get access to the DM's version?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I assume you have purchased it and run an update after purchasing it? That you are in a campaign using the DnD 5E ruleset? And when you go into the Library > Modules window you see the SCAG players guide but not the regular SCAG product?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Are you in Manage Characters mode or did you Create/Load a Campaign?

GM modules are only available within campaigns.

Regards,
    JPG

create campaign mode

this is exactly right. I am working in campaign mode, and I can see the standard versions of the other books, but not this one. I purchased it a fairly long while ago but I haven't really built a campaign in a quite a while, so I'm not sure why I can't see the rest of it.

Blog Entries
    That's weird... I would go into your FG data folder (folder icon from the FG start screen) and from the vault (and modules?) folders delete the files that start with "WOTC5ESCAG". Then re-run an update and see if it's there.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Other thing that occurred to me, do you have a subscription license? Is it current?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    That's weird... I would go into your FG data folder (folder icon from the FG start screen) and from the vault (and modules?) folders delete the files that start with "WOTC5ESCAG". Then re-run an update and see if it's there.
    This did the trick, thanks!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rouse View Post
    This did the trick, thanks!!!!
    Glad to hear. The file must have gotten corrupted at some time.

Thread Information