STAR TREK 2d20
Page 51 of 62 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last

I had to unload several books to get Shadar-kai to pop up too. You're probably aware, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    I had to unload several books to get Shadar-kai to pop up too. You're probably aware, but I thought I'd throw that out there.
    Indeed, see the various posts just above yours
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I noticed a minor bug when adding MTOF Eladrin race to a character it added +1 to INT instead of CHA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusrife View Post
    I noticed a minor bug when adding MTOF Eladrin race to a character it added +1 to INT instead of CHA.
    See reports upstream. If you select the elf race from the PHB (or was it the DMG?) you already have the Eladrin subrace and adding the subrace from MtOF will duplicate bonuses, etc.

I believe the solutionis to close the PHB before dragging the Elf race to your sheet. But details are posted several times higher in this thread.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    See reports upstream. If you select the elf race from the PHB (or was it the DMG?) you already have the Eladrin subrace and adding the subrace from MtOF will duplicate bonuses, etc.

I believe the solutionis to close the PHB before dragging the Elf race to your sheet. But details are posted several times higher in this thread.
    The issue was that the eladrin from the dmg was overiding the MToF version regardless of which one you dragged or which subrace option was selected.

All eladrin subrace options were the dmg versions too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    The issue was that the eladrin from the dmg was overiding the MToF version regardless of which one you dragged or which subrace option was selected.

Ok, so if you close the DMG then it works right? I think this is being addressed in teh next release, but not sure (haven't tested the Dev channel).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post

Quote Originally Posted by marcusrife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Ok, so if you close the DMG then it works right? I think this is being addressed in teh next release, but not sure (haven't tested the Dev channel).
    Most of this was fixed in yesterday's update. However there is still an issue if you have the DMG player's guide open when you select Elf as your race. I held off updating the DMG since I'm looking at ways to get the Death domain and the Paladin archetype to appear in the list of archetypes for Cleric and Paladins. In the meantime don't have the DMG player's guide open when selecting your race - unless you want the DMG option. An alternative way of doing it is to drill down to the subrace in Mordenkainen and drag/drop the subrace you want into the character sheet. This bypasses the pop up altogether but still gives you all of the traits of the race as well as the correct subrace.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Module: Out of the Abyss

This is not a bug per se since it is working as intended, but since FG has been updated since then, I think the OotA random encounter tables should be redone to create actual encounters rather than reporting what is rolled in the chat window and having the DM create the encounters himself.

I'm running OotA right now and it is a pain to tell the group "just a minute, I need to create the encounter I just rolled."

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Module: Out of the Abyss

This is not a bug per se since it is working as intended, but since FG has been updated since then, I think the OotA random encounter tables should be redone to create actual encounters rather than reporting what is rolled in the chat window and having the DM create the encounters himself.

I'm running OotA right now and it is a pain to tell the group "just a minute, I need to create the encounter I just rolled."
    As in you have to roll the dice manually and adjust monster numbers, or it isn't creating encounters at all for you?
    That said, until they update the module it is quite a quick process to update all the entries. I did so for a PotA game I am running.

A bit of advice though, preroll the encounters for that campaign. They work best with a bit of extra thought / preplanning.

I literally just finished a huge update to PotA yesterday. Amongst the things updated are all random encounters are now random encounters. Expect the update to be released next week.

Thread Information