STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Minor issue

Minor issue

May not be the correct area.

But for the last few minor versions, my players have not been able to use the targeting icons... the icons that were at the top left corner of the map.. are gone for everyone.
    In the Combat tracker, they don't have the ability to select the target option there.

How do they get these back or how do they select targets now?

Thanks for responses.

What ruleset are you using?
    Do you have any extensions enabled? If so - make sure you've checked for, and use, compatible versions of the extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe, using the PFRPG set.

Yes using several extensions... guess I'll disable them.

Removed all exts but the Advanced Bestiary, and still no icons at the top of the map.

Icons will only appear at the top of the map if there are tokens on the map and if the GM has unlocked the map - click the padlock icon in the top right corner to show unlocked.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well.. I'm a dumbass... I didn't know that the lock would hide that.

Thanks Trenloe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotawolf View Post
    Well.. I'm a dumbass... I didn't know that the lock would hide that.

Thanks Trenloe
    The lock hiding the icons is fairly new. Sometime in the last couple of minor revisions I think.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information