DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New to FG

New to FG

I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds. I went over the posts but I have some questions.

Are there any GM's running open D&D games?

Are there any GM's willing to work with a new player in learning FG?

Is there a section for each differant game so players can find a party?

I have been playing D&D since the 70's so learning the game isnt an issue. Learning the interface however is an issue.

Thanks

If 6:00 AM Central isn't too early for you, take a look at the 4E oneshot. It's a pretty good crash course in the game.

I am up at 5am Central anyway. But I have no idea what 4E is. Can you fill me in?

LOL, never mind. 4E=4th edition. Got it.

The FG interface is cake for anyone who has played in face to face games. The real important thing is to learn to make hot key short cuts and that is just a matter of drag and dropping.

I'm also looking for a 11th level arcane caster in my Tuesday afternoon/night Istivin game: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=8157
    Last edited by Griogre; April 5th, 2008 at 03:01.

I am trying to figure out the interface at this point. I can see the info I need but havent figured out how to transfer the info were I need it yet.

As for your caster, I would be interested if you dont mind working with me while I learn the interface. But I would understand if you wanted someone experienced with it. What time zone do you play in?

I'm in Pacific Time Zone (currently GMT -8 ) the Tuesday game runs from 4-8 PM my time (it's an east coast friendly time). On the interface, if you know how to play D&D at 11th level I don't care if you don't know FG (its that easy to pick up). You might want to add you location or times you are available to play to the info displayed. Because people play from all different time zones it makes it much easier to find a game when people know when you are available.

What charecter classes are currently in game?

Cleric 11, Fighter 11, Fighter 8/Barbarian 3, Rogue 7/Fighter 4.

So you have no arcane at all?

Do you have the charecters from the players that dropped?

Thread Information