STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: STK Maps Blank

STK Maps Blank

I am having exactly the same problem with certain maps in Storm King's Thunder. It looks like all of the maps that have dynamic features show up as black. I had players in mid-battle last session and can see the icons but they appear on a black map. This doesn't appear to be happening on maps without dynamic features (like the GM Maps).

I just ran updater again and still see the same thing. Anything I can do? Thanks

Blog Entries
    MOD: I moved your posts to a new thread, because your issue is not with the exact same module.

I assume you have test in a new campaign with no extensions?

I don't have STK, so I can not test. If it is a problem with the module (as shown by you testing in a new campaign with absolutely no extensions), then there is nothing you can do. We will need to wait until Mr Z. can take a look at it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I created a new campaign and STK works fine. I am seeing the same issue with other modules I loaded into the same Campaign as STK. It seems to be localized to the Campaign and not specific to the module. I also tried removing the STK module from that Campaign, restarting the Campaign and reinstalling the module.... no change. I can work in another Campaign but it is a pain as I have bunch of stuff I customized.

Blog Entries
    Okay, very different issue.
    The modules are in process of having their images updated, from .jpg to .webp formats.

If you have no modifications to the maps, you can simply right click Revert Changes on the image. Or even the whole module if you haven't made changes in that campaign.

If you have made changes you want to keep, it's a simple edit of the xml files and doing a find and replace from .jpg to .webp. Let us know if you need details on how to do that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Reverted the module and that appears to have worked. Thanks for the help.

Thread Information