FG Spreadshirt Swag

Change the width of the console window

The console widow seems to always take up a certain percentage of the FGU application window width. So if I drag the FGU application window across two screens the width of the console screen increases, always covering almost 40% of the window width. Such a wide console window isn't really needed when you use two screens. Is there anyway you can change the consoles screen width?

It covers the upper quadrant of the application by default. There is no way to change the size.

JPG

Blog Entries
    You should be able to just open the log in something like Notepad++ and then refresh the file as needed. Then you wouldn't need the console open. Not ideal, but a work around that would let you size it as desired.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You should be able to just open the log in something like Notepad++ and then refresh the file as needed. Then you wouldn't need the console open. Not ideal, but a work around that would let you size it as desired.
    OK. Thanks for the tip. I see that Notepad++ has a tail -f feature, that looks promising.

Note: I can confirm that using Notepad++'s tail -f feature makes Notepad++ work like the console window inside FGU. The tail -f feature is the last item on the "View" menu.
    Last edited by peterb; April 11th, 2024 at 01:17.

Thread Information