FG Spreadshirt Swag

Reference Manual is now missing.

So I've been running the adventure and found an error in Map 4.1, the Walking Tower. When I clicked on one of the two maps with that label, one was completely blank, except for the DM's layer. I contacted customer support and they suggested I use the other map which was not labeled, but it also didn't have any of the shortcut pins. I however went to the reference manual and pulled those shortcuts over on to the existing map and planned to use that. To my surprise when I went to use the map for my most recent session, all of the shortcuts showed as blank with the title "New Story". I then went to find the reference manual for Turn of Fortune's Wheel, and it is missing as well. The other two Planescape books appear to be there, but I cannot find anywhere that has the reference manual, and I had to use another document to reference during my session from outside of Fantasy Grounds. Weirdly, the encounters were still there, as are some images and other resources. Can you tell me what's going on with that and when I might expect my purchased document to return?

Blog Entries
    MOD: please start new threads for new topics. It helps keep things organized and allows for better searching for other users who may have similar issues.

I don't have those books so I can't try to reproduce, but a few things to be aware of.
    -Reference Manual are now called Books and can be accessed from the right side menu icons.
    -You may have deleted it in this campaign. If you made no changes that you want to keep to the module, then from the module window you can right click Revert changes on the module and any changes and accidental deletions will be reverted.

You can create a new campaign, load that book and see if you can duplicate the missing reference manual. If it shows up there, then it is something in the campaign and it would be best for you to share a zipped up copy of the campaign so we can take a look. As well, logs files are always a good idea, you can use Compile Logs to get them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I've done nothing to change the campaign other than unloading and then reloading the module after the maps and reference manual were unavailable, then attempting the Revert option. That did not resolve the issue. I've seen the books section, and Turn of Fortune's Wheel does not appear there, but the other two books from the Planescape product do appear there. I'll try to create a new campaign, but that's hardly an ideal fix. I know I didn't delete the Reference Manual, and had it as a link in the hotbar. Perhaps an update broke that link?
    I created a new campaign and downloaded the book/module and now I'm back to my previous error of the map layer being blank. Screenshot (56).png

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    MOD: please start new threads for new topics. It helps keep things organized and allows for better searching for other users who may have similar issues.

I don't have those books so I can't try to reproduce, but a few things to be aware of.
    -Reference Manual are now called Books and can be accessed from the right side menu icons.
    -You may have deleted it in this campaign. If you made no changes that you want to keep to the module, then from the module window you can right click Revert changes on the module and any changes and accidental deletions will be reverted.

You can create a new campaign, load that book and see if you can duplicate the missing reference manual. If it shows up there, then it is something in the campaign and it would be best for you to share a zipped up copy of the campaign so we can take a look. As well, logs files are always a good idea, you can use Compile Logs to get them.

Blog Entries
    Trying a new campaign was only to help trouble shoot that it's something about the campaign and not the product itself. (Since I don't have it to test myself.)

Can you open the image control panel and show us a screen shot of that with the layers selected? It's possible that you have lighting enabled and no light source, a global mask, or the image layers blanked.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, I exported without the reference manual by mistake when I fixed the map. I fixed that issue this morning and it is now live. Please update to get the new fixed module. Sorry about that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information