FG Spreadshirt Swag

Toolbar buttons not synched to image sidebar when clicking on sidebar button

Hi

I was just about opening a thread mentioning that it the colouring (red/green) of the toolbar toggles is rather unintuitive, since in my case the "Show pin" (Shortcut view mode) button had to be red in order to show the pins, though green might be what most people expect

Then I realized in another test campaign, that the colours were reversed and more intuitive!

Playing around a bit, I found the culprit:

Open an image with a pin on it
    Open the toolbar and sidebar of the image
    Click on the "Shortcut view mode" in the toolbar, and observe that it is synchronized with the sidebar and that the visibility of the pin adjusts as expected. (So, everything's good)
    However, now click the sidebar button of "Show/Hide shortcuts". Observe now that the toggle in the toolbar does not adjust but the visibility of the pin still changes, leading to the confusion I described in my first sentence

I hope that can be fixed in such a way that the toggle state is reset in all campaigns so that the colour state of a toolbar toggle is not different for different campaigns depending on whether I clicked the button in the sidebar before you patched that synchronization issue

Best

Kelrugem

Yeah I can confirm this.

Thanks for reporting. This should now be fixed. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. This should now be fixed. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest.

Regards,
    JPG
    Cool, thanks a lot I will check it later and let you know if I still see a problem or so

Hi

I just tested it again, the pin button works now again But there are still some problems:

1. The pin button was just an example, in fact, the token lock button has still the same problem Sorry, I should have been clearer about that this is about all the buttons which are in the sidebar and toolbar

2. In the campaign where I observed that, the "on" state for showing pins is now red, and off is green. While in other campaigns it is the opposite; that is probably due to me playing around with that stuff in order to check whether there is a bug, and that seemingly now inverted the colour coding for that button Is there a way to revert that on my side? (not sooo serious though)

A fix for this issue was pushed with the update today. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information