STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

New Feature Request Page to replace IdeaInformer

There is a new feature request list LIVE now on the website. This replaces the older one that was on IdeaInformer, but unfortunately, we seem to have lost that old list of feature requests.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featurerequests

Here is a link to a Wayback Machine capture of the old list from 2022 if someone wants to scan that and see if there were any feature requests you still want to see captured going forward.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20221114....informer.com/
    Last edited by ddavison; March 19th, 2024 at 16:38.

FYI, refreshing the page after submitting resubmits the request. You need to clear the form upon submission.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I added a request, which worked fine, but I was given an approve button, not sure if I'm supposed to be able to approve my own suggestions* might be a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Zaibach333 View Post
    I added a request, which worked fine, but I was given an approve button, not sure if I'm supposed to be able to approve my own suggestions* might be a bug
    Yeah, shows "Admin mode active" at the top, but it doesn't actually let you approve/delete
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Here is a link to a Wayback Machine capture of the old list from 2022 if someone wants to scan that and see if there were any feature requests you still want to see captured going forward.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20221114....informer.com/
    You can also review the suggestions & comments you previously made by going to the Idea Informer Homepage. Login, and then access your user profile (top right corner). From there click on My History. This link might take you directly there; Idea Informer » Feedback 2.0

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Bug note; after submitting an idea, manually refreshing the web page resubmits the idea. oops!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-19 101739.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	60222

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Bug note; after submitting an idea, manually refreshing the web page resubmits the idea. oops!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-19 101739.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	60222
    Almost as if that was already mentioned above
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Almost as if that was already mentioned above
    Got 'em

Blog Entries
    A feature request for the feature request list
    The ability to sort by creation date. I often used this on the Idea Informer to view the new ideas so I could look at the ones I had not yet considered for voting.

Blog Entries
    You can sort by any column, including date.
    But… you have to be able to see the date column. You need to expand your window width, shrink the font size, or change column visibility.

Thread Information