5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I wanna know what was mentioned and by whom.
    Moon Wizard and "something we are developing that isn't ready for release yet".
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That was a reference to the Tabletop Combat List, which was still in development at the time I made the post. Because the Tabletop Combat List is typically much larger horizontally, it can interfere with the buttons/top of the background image. As a follow-up to feedback on that, there is now another "expansion" mode to the image window to fill all the tabletop space, except for the sidebar; for those that want the image to fill more space.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That was a reference to the Tabletop Combat List, which was still in development at the time I made the post. Because the Tabletop Combat List is typically much larger horizontally, it can interfere with the buttons/top of the background image. As a follow-up to feedback on that, there is now another "expansion" mode to the image window to fill all the tabletop space, except for the sidebar; for those that want the image to fill more space.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yeah!!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I like this update, it opens future possibilities on 3D terrain and characters and more dinamic things overall. And it being optional for every player helps adapting.

The thing is: not every update will contain heavy improvements on software quality that hugely impacts on a positive way for everybody. Some can be just to give FG his own personality, and this is a good thing.

Hi,

I am using PF2.
    Tabletop combat list sounds interesting.
    However, I have had no luck finding a description of the "tabletop combat list" or how to enable it.
    Is that not usable in PF2?
    If not how do I use it?

Thanks

Web

Nevermind. I dropped the work "tabletop" and found "combat list" in atlassian

I think the 2.5D views are very cool, and I'm excited about the idea of 3D terrain becoming a possibility. I probably won't even use them most of the time, but I'm still loving it. I've been using FG since it was just FG. Not FG2... FG. Sometimes the updates are things you really want, sometimes they aren't.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    I think the 2.5D views are very cool, and I'm excited about the idea of 3D terrain becoming a possibility. I probably won't even use them most of the time, but I'm still loving it. I've been using FG since it was just FG. Not FG2... FG. Sometimes the updates are things you really want, sometimes they aren't.
    Not only have you been here forever, but your name is one of my favourite monsters from the Monster Manual II (I think it was)..

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    I forgot about that title FG2 hehe, is that when Doug popped in?
    I agree, lots of updates, some you want, and some others want.
    Last edited by 8bitjunkie; April 2nd, 2024 at 11:44.

I still have the original creators business cards in my hobby drawer from when I met them at Gen Con in 2005 (or 2006?)

Thread Information