DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    I updated it to fix a few issues and put links to the Windows, Linux, and Mac versions in the first post.

• Floating creatures now float only about 1 foot off the floor for each time you click the Float button. You must define the measurement height and feet location first.
    • The expected grid size now support 0.5, which is what you should use for Tiny creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We want it to be consistent with how it looks for minis. They have flying stands for floaters that are not standing. I have never seen a beholder sitting on the ground. The assumption is it is floating above the ground in the 5’ space.

What you are describing doesn’t match with my experience gaming.

That said, large floaters do appear to be hovering higher than intended but n the current build.
    Large floaters should never be seen in FG... sorry its early on a friday

Blog Entries
    Nice.

Run an Update and check out the Adult Red Dragon, Beholder, and other flying creatures from the D&D MM and modules. They should be better now.

I will need to update a few from the SRD and push an Update for those later today.

I can confirm this works for me on MacOS Sonoma 14.3.1. I had to change security settings to run the tool, which I fully expected. The pop-up / drag and drop did not work, but I am able to load images by copying and pasting the file path.

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryogurt View Post
    I can confirm this works for me on MacOS Sonoma 14.3.1. I had to change security settings to run the tool, which I fully expected. The pop-up / drag and drop did not work, but I am able to load images by copying and pasting the file path.
    Hi, can you tell me what settings you changed? I get a message "Not possible to open this app" or something like that. But I believe my security settings are okay.

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it. Had to do some terminal chmod shenanigans.
    Last edited by Vass_Dts; March 9th, 2024 at 13:14.

I used the application version from Post #20, above, in this thread.

I got a security flag each time it tried to run a new Unity package, so I used Settings. It was easy, but I needed to use terminal and followed this guide on OSX Daily. I reverted to normal security settings once I was done.

I couldn't get the version in the first post to run at all.

Did your way get drag and drop to work?

This looks very handy, be nice to be able to do the same thing for general tokens.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    Next time you are looking at the code of this tool, a couple of suggestions for consideration;
    - Have visible indicators for the various positions. Such as a red box for the clip region. Blue for the measurement region. White height/width indicators (bars on the side?)and a center point icon. (I know you give the coordinates, but a visual indicator would be very useful for some of us!)
    - Ability to load in a current image and XML file to see what the settings are. Very useful with the above enhancement. This would help with issues identifying undesired behaviors
    Thanks

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    It does auto load the current xml if you drag an image in that has a matching xml file at the same location. It just doesn’t have the visual indicators at this time.

This would definitely be helpful. I wasn’t sure how long this took would need to exist as a separate tool versus something built into FG.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It does auto load the current xml if you drag an image in that has a matching xml file at the same location. It just doesn’t have the visual indicators at this time.

This would definitely be helpful. I wasn’t sure how long this took would need to exist as a separate tool versus something built into FG.
    Good to know about it loading the xml. Never tried, just assumed!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information