DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Concerning the true full screen: it is also not available on windows. But if you change the target into the program properties with something like that (depending on your screen size) "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGrounds.exe" -popupwindow -screen-width 5120 -screen-height 1440 you will get a full screen FGU.
    I don't know where to find the same thing on a mac though.
    Attachment 60279
    Sadly "-popupwindow" does not work on mac... but they can try "-screen-fullscreen".

For a full list of options you can check: this link.

Thanks for the explanations about the d0 and d1.

I quickly tried launching from command line with the screen option but looks like it is ignored.

I imagine you need to launch the executable which is inside the FG app, like
    [path to the app]/FantasyGrounds.app/Contents/MacOS/Fantasy\ Grounds -screen-fullscreen
    ?

I have also tried -screen-width and -screen-height with what should be supported resolutions, but these also seem to do nothing. Is there a special way to pass parameters to the unity engine?

On launch I get a bunch of memory settings printed on terminal on launch, here are the first two lines
    [UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    but nothing which has to do with graphics.

Has anyone managed to make it work on a mac?

I played tonight and tried to use the new mini combat tracker. I really liked the flow and it saves space which is at a premium to begin with. I did find a couple of things I wanted to comment on. It looks like it shows the effects that are on your character, but there's just an icon, and no way to either click on the icons or hover over them to see what they actually are. And there's no way from the mini ct to determine who you have targeted. I know I could look at the map, but I still found myself just popping open the actual ct to double check what I had targeted. I was not able to stretch it out further to the right when I unlocked it which would be nice when you just want to see more. Is the mini ct going to be fleshed out more? I really like it, and think with some small additions it would be an even better boon to the players.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by indavis View Post
    I was not able to stretch it out further to the right when I unlocked it which would be nice when you just want to see more.
    Check Options, you can set the width to a number of entries. I forget the values, but like 6, 8, 10, etc

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Awesome.. I really like the mini ct!

Thread Information