FG Spreadshirt Swag

D&D 2024 - New Game System/Ruleset?

Apologies if this has been asked/answered before. It might also be too early to know yet.

Have there been any discussions/decisions about whether the 2024 revision of D&D will count as a new Game System/Ruleset (e.g., when creating a new campaign), or will it be integrated into 5e? If the latter, how will that work with multiple versions of the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and Monster Manual out there?

Is there any indication yet about how long it might take the new content to make it to Fantasy Grounds?

This came up since I've been working on a new campaign that I'd like to be able to run with the new ruleset in 2024.

Blog Entries
    This is the official statement from the president of SmiteWorks; Fantasy Grounds and One D&D - predictions for the future
    Nothing more recent that I'm aware of.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information