Starfinder Playlist

Candela Obscura?

The new rules-light system from Darrington Press, the publishing house behind Critical Role, dropped just recently, and I was wondering if there were plans for FG to support it?
    I hope so... I love FG and would be eager to pick this up. I've been following the development of Candela Obscura and it seems like a fun little system.

Thank you for your time!

Peace.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    Darrington Press has yet to convert any of their content to FG.

Other than D&D 5E and a few others, SmiteWorks doesn't take responsibility for conversions themselves. They rely either upon the publisher reaching out to them, or a community member who is willing to do the work (and earn a commission on sales) committing to a conversion. More information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    That's not to say a community developer hasn't committed to doing this one, but until a project is in quality control, usually no announcement is made. Too often community developer have life events that prevent them from completing a conversion or causing significant delays to any timeline.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I would love to see a Candela Obscura ruleset. The concept is almost identical to the Vaesen ruleset that already exists in FG. Starting with this ruleset and modifying the character sheet may get you most of the way there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsme View Post
    I would love to see a Candela Obscura ruleset. The concept is almost identical to the Vaesen ruleset that already exists in FG. Starting with this ruleset and modifying the character sheet may get you most of the way there.
    See the Feature Request list accessed from the Help menu of the website.
    You can filter by rulesets and then vote on the ones that you would like to see. Or add it if its not already there.

It is already there, only 3 votes for now though...

Blog Entries
    Personally would rather have the Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman RPG out first.

https://youtu.be/gt9SZQ7w3to?si=yCQ50IbUkkIEUg9Y
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Personally would rather have the Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman RPG out first.

https://youtu.be/gt9SZQ7w3to?si=yCQ50IbUkkIEUg9Y
    LOL good one

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Darrington Press has yet to convert any of their content to FG.

Other than D&D 5E and a few others, SmiteWorks doesn't take responsibility for conversions themselves. They rely either upon the publisher reaching out to them, or a community member who is willing to do the work (and earn a commission on sales) committing to a conversion. More information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds
    Thank you! I didn't know that. =) I appreciate your response.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Thread Information