FG Spreadshirt Swag

Error in Nation Builer extension when doubleclicking Activities

I recently got the Nation Builder extension created by the inestimable sgtwhy. Earlier today it ran without any problems and I was able to use the Main Sheet, Nation Turns, and Nation Data functionality just fine.

At some point today, I started to get this error: turn action log empty, creating new action log.

This happens when I double click to roll for any Activity. I've tested several activities from each of the tabs (Commerce, Leadership, Region and Civic) and each time the dice animation plays but it delivers that error instead of a roll.

I created a fresh campaign and the extension worked fine. So far, this is the only fix that has worked to get Nation Builder acting right again.

I do have a number of Forge modules running, but Nation Builder is the only extension.

I updated FG today as part of my troubleshooting.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have the log files, in case those might help.

thnx!

Blog Entries
    In the top left of the extension Forge page, under the star rating is a link to the "Forum Thread". This is the best place to post questions or issues with an extensions since it is a thread created and (usually) monitored by the developer. In this case the link is: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?77602

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information