DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Hi. Sorry all. It seems some changes recently caused buyaand sell to stop working for non 5E. I will be wokring on a fix soon. Keep in mind it is like 1% of my audience who uses these extensions non 5E. As for the comments about the MNM core window popping up. There ISa checkbox option to set sothat it only shows up when there is an update. If it is not workign for you please let me know, but please make sure you are aware of that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Nomad View Post
    Keep in mind it is like 1% of my audience who uses these extensions non 5E.
    I'd buy and use more extensions if they were available outside of 5E. It's not like there's really a choice there almost all the extensions are 5E only. These coin manager ones are great but I discovered them almost by accident and picked them up right away.

Hi MNM - love the look of the new spell mod, especially as it ticks off spells when they are cast; can I ask does it account for Paladin Smite in the same way?

The new Spellcaster Helper looks fantastic. I'm going to buy it. The idea of resolving the issue up up-leveling Spells in such a straight-forward window is outstanding, among other features. Thanks for the Video, those are always o helpful in helping to understand what happens.

One question: do you know how this interacts with the Requested Rolls, extension (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/273/view)? I can just turn off the PC side of RR in the options. Just wondering if you'd seen or considered any conflicts.

Thanks so much. Great work!!

(Just bought it. Love it already. Will help so much, especially, with a couple of my PCs who always struggle getting their Spells done properly.)
    Last edited by Gawain the Great; April 16th, 2024 at 03:25.

Hi there.
    I have the latest version of FGU and both Party Stats extensions, but I get the following error:
    PartyStats.png

How can I fix this, as it makes the party stats option not show up?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    There should be a button at the bottom to only pop up if updates.
    I did try to squint and see if there was (bad eyes but the text is purple on a black background as well so hard for me to see) I’ll check it again though thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytherus View Post
    I did try to squint and see if there was (bad eyes but the text is purple on a black background as well so hard for me to see) I’ll check it again though thanks.
    I get you, I use hearth theme so here is what it looks like to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelM View Post
    Hi there.
    I have the latest version of FGU and both Party Stats extensions, but I get the following error:
    PartyStats.png

How can I fix this, as it makes the party stats option not show up?
    Have you loaded the MNM Core Extension? Fantasy Grounds Forge
    Do you mean Party Combat Stats and Party Combat Stats Upgrade? Let us know if you mean something else.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't think it will work with Smite. Only things that are in a "Spells" power group.

Angel M.
    Yup Lord Entrails s right. That error means you do not have MNM Core extension loaded. Its a free extension you can get on the forge that is used as foundation for all my stuff.

Thread Information