FG Spreadshirt Swag

Adventure suggestions needed

Hey all, I’m looking to run a short campaign soon, and am in need of suggestions for an adventure to run. What I’m looking for is a 5e adventure, about 5 or so levels long, starting around 3-5th level. I’d also like one that has LOS set up and maybe even lighting. Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Princes of the Apocalypse starts there (3rd level) but might be a little long. But given that it is fairly open world, it should be easy to alter it to end where/when you want it to.

I think the Beyond Icespire trilogy (Sleeping Dragons Wake, xxx and Dviine Contention) have LOS. I think they start 3rd to 5th level as I ran them after Dragon Heist, but they are designed for after Icespire. I enjoyed running them. They are also fairly open and I easily added tons of content to them but you don't have to do that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The middle adventure of the Beyond Icespire Peak Trilogy, above (xxx), is Sleeping Dragon's Wake.

Alternatively you could run a series of adventures out of Candlekeep Mysteries, Journeys through the Radiant Citadel, or Keys from the Golden Vault. This would not be as coherent a campaign but would give plenty of scope for customizing the adventures to fit your characters.

Ghost of Saltmarsh might work as well. It's a 1-12 but is really put together from a bunch of old adventures and upgraded to 5E so it should be easy to start at 3-5th level with a little tweaking.

You could try the Adventure Lookup tool to get some ideas also.

https://www.adventurelookup.com/adventures

Thread Information