FG Spreadshirt Swag

Warlock casting invisibility

When trying to cast invisibility (in this cast the spell is upcast) FG won't allow for multiple targets to have invisibility cast on them. It automatically cancels the invisibility cast on the previous target in the combat tracker.

Is there are way to have invisibility recognized as an upcast spell so this doesn't happen?

I’m not seeing this. I CTRL click on multiple targets and then apply the invisible effect from the actions tab and the invisible effect is applied to all the targets. Can you maybe show us a screenshot or two and give us the steps to reproduce.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Select multiple targets for a single cast (As Mr. Z says). If you try to cast it multiple times it will remove the previous effects/casts since you can only have 1 concentration spell active.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So I made sure to CTL click the characters who were having invisibility cast on them yet you can see it expire on one character before it moved to another.

While just playing around with it now, I removed the (C) from the effect of the spell and it did not expire the effects. I am guessing right in that the (C) for concentration was the problem here since you cannot have multiple instances of concentration.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheShadow; September 15th, 2023 at 17:29. Reason: new info

I don't have an answer for you since as you can see from my screenshot below I can't reproduce this. If you are using extensions then one of those could be the problem. The character sheet has different (non standard) power groups than mine; but I don't think that is an issue. I'd try testing in a new campaign without extensions to see if you get a different result.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zacchaeus, thanks for the help. It was the Better Combat Effects extension that had the variable "Restrict Concentration". Once I turned that off in the options it allowed me to place invisibility on all of the targets without error.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Zacchaeus, thanks for the help. It was the Better Combat Effects extension that had the variable "Restrict Concentration". Once I turned that off in the options it allowed me to place invisibility on all of the targets without error.
    Jolly Good

Thread Information