FG Spreadshirt Swag

Recent Purchase Module Cannot be Found within Campaign need help finding it

Hi I recently purchased some new modules but I don't see all my purchases within the campaign after updating. One of the Purchases is Deep Magic 5e a Kobold Press book. I even looked under the spells to see if maybe they would be listed there but there is no Deep Magic category in the spell list. Can anyone help me find modules that are hidden or fails to show up automatically? Do I need to down load it first or something? I was under the impression all my purchases would just automatically show up after purchase, I am now thinking I may be wrong.
    Thanks
    Roleplaying since the 1984. I own an Ultimate License in both Classic and Unity. I have ran games mainly, but have played in many as well, throughout my years. I am willing to run either text only games or use voice (default) using Discord.
    https://discord.gg/Dez9gd3

Quote Originally Posted by wychfate View Post
    Can anyone help me find modules that are hidden or fails to show up automatically? Do I need to down load it first or something?
    1) You need to run an update after making purchases - even if the Update button isn't showing red. FG needs to download the purchases to your local computer.
    2) After running an update, open up a campaign using the ruleset for the purchased products.
    3) Go to Library -> Module Activation and open the modules you want to use. Note: the module activation window can have multiple pages, so use search to help find the modules you need to activate.

More information on activating modules can be found in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...vating+Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the response. As I started earlier I already did an update after my purchase, I made a second one after as well (as a just incase move). Other purchases I made at the same time have already updated. But, I can't find the Deep Magic book within the modules. I do know how to activate modules and make things available for players and such. I just don't seem to be able to see the Deep Magic book but can see everything else.
    Roleplaying since the 1984. I own an Ultimate License in both Classic and Unity. I have ran games mainly, but have played in many as well, throughout my years. I am willing to run either text only games or use voice (default) using Discord.

Blog Entries
    Near the bottom of the FG Store page for each product is a product code. Such as "KPFG5EDM". Check the vault folder for a file by that name (and extension .dat). If you find it, check the file size, then delete it and run a new update. You can also check the updater log file for that product code to see if it is getting downloaded.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry, the phrasing of the first post suggested it was multiple modules you couldn't find. Go to your <FG app data>\vault directory (get to <FG app data> by clicking the folder icon in the top left of the FG startup screen) and look for KPFG5EDM.dat - if it's there, delete it and run another update and check that it download. If it's not there, the folks at SmiteWorks will need to be made aware of the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for everyone's comment. Apparently I purchased the pathfinder 1e version of Deep Magic, and that is why I don't see the book appear in my 5e games. Thank you all for your suggestions and help. I did try some of the methods listed in the responses and eventually just contacted the FG Tech Help/Service.

Thread Information