5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP Cyberpunk Red, tales of the red

Looking for one or two more players for a cyberpunk Red game. I and the group are new to the Cyberpunk red system. So we are more than welcoming to someone who doesn't have any past experience with the system. If you are well versed with the system patience and sharing of your experience would be appreciated.

The game is currently a bi-weekly Saturday game starting at 4:30 ADT and will run for around 3 hours. Session zero is on the 2ed of September, but you are welcome to join later than that date.

I’d be interested, I’ve never played CyberPunk Red. What VTT would this be on? And im not sure what ADT time zone is but I’m in PST and am available after 5pm due to work if that’s ok

We would be using Fantasy grounds unity. ADT is east coast time. You are about five hours behind it. So the game would be starting around 11:30AM your time.

Im interested if you still have a slot. I have FGU and the core rulebook, I haven't played they game but want to learn
    Last edited by DarkStrider; August 30th, 2023 at 01:13.

If you're still looking for a player, I'd be interested. I've never played, but have the core rulebook and have wanted to play for a while. You can reach me here or on Discord at JoeCold.

I am interested as well, always wanted to try cyber punk red. My discord is thorbisironguard
    Last edited by TroyTheTrojan; August 31st, 2023 at 23:11.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad to see no shortage of interested players
    If you end up looking for more, please let me know. More info on me

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Mountain Standard, UTC -7
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly or so. Weekday evenings work well (though committed on Wednesdays). Weekends mostly open.
    Term: one-shot or campaign welcome
    Voice: Sure, experience with Discord and Teamspeak

Game System Preferred: Cyberpunk (Red or any other version)
    Game System Experience: None. Have been desiring to learn and play Cyberpunk for years, but have never had the opportunity.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very. Open to anything. They are all new to me and would love to explore, play and learn.
    About me: Playing RPGs since 1976. Mostly D&D but other systems like Star Frontiers & Pathfinder, with a smattering of old systems like Top Secret, Tunnels & Trolls, Runequest, StarWars, Gang Busters and others. I tend to be a natural leader in groups, but work hard to bring the spotlight to others. I've read and watch a lot of CP fiction over the years and have always greatly enjoyed it. Looking for a chance to roleplay in such a game, I enjoy combat, but am more interested in developing characters, interacting with others and exploring the setting.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information