DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Purchase not showing

I bought the syrinscape chat triggers on forge, they are not showing in my updates or downloading, it does show the extension in my forge library and is selected as update.

Blog Entries
    Have you run an Update in FG? FG will not turn red indicating you need to update for Forge items.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

it was not where i was looking for it, module instead of extension. Figured it out, thank you.

Hello all and well met!

I am new to FGU and I have to say I love it! This VTT is an awesome addition to any RPG. Sadly though I have downloaded some free maps from the forge to get the feel of creating my own content. But some of the maps are greyed out or some is visible while the rest is not. I have checked for updates and tried to refresh the maps but that still does not work. Thank you in advance for any help on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Btukey89 View Post
    Hello all and well met!

I am new to FGU and I have to say I love it! This VTT is an awesome addition to any RPG. Sadly though I have downloaded some free maps from the forge to get the feel of creating my own content. But some of the maps are greyed out or some is visible while the rest is not. I have checked for updates and tried to refresh the maps but that still does not work. Thank you in advance for any help on the matter.
    Welcome to the forums and sorry you are having some issues.

Can you link us to the Forge maps in question?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am not sure how to do that because they do not show in my Downloads history. But it is the FG 2019 Map module, Saturday Stream maps 1 and 2 and the Savage Stream maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Btukey89 View Post
    I am not sure how to do that because they do not show in my Downloads history. But it is the FG 2019 Map module, Saturday Stream maps 1 and 2 and the Savage Stream maps.
    As noted in the descriptions of those modules they require that you have a subscription to the Art Package https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/FGUArtSub.php since the assets used by the maps are included in various different parts of that package. Without a subscription the maps will likely be unusable or at best have many missing bits.

(Also I meant could you link to the forge items - sorry that probably wasn't very clear)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ahh ok, then there is my issue. Thank you for that. Could you let me know how to uninstall those maps?
    That might be a different thread.

You can go to here and disable & hide them, then the file should be removed on the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    You can go to here and disable & hide them, then the file should be removed on the next update.
    That's awesome! Thank you all so much.

Thread Information