FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Artrem View Post
    Paizo has finally released the harrow deck pdf for purchase at the end of August. I have synced up my fantasy grounds purchases with paizo and refreshed my purchases on the fantasygrounds store. I also refreshed the download digital content page on paizo and it is not showing up in my downloads (other products are of course).
    Have you click "Send Purchase info to Paizo.com" on the Paizo sync page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe,

I did do that and I had purchased another product at the same time as was able to get that products pdf. I did just try to "Send Purchase info to Paizo.com" again and checked and refreshed downloads over at paizo and no luck. Thanks for taking a look at it. Not a huge issue if unable, just like I said, it's nice to have to read outside of fantasygrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Artrem View Post
    Hey Trenloe,

I did do that and I had purchased another product at the same time as was able to get that products pdf. I did just try to "Send Purchase info to Paizo.com" again and checked and refreshed downloads over at paizo and no luck. Thanks for taking a look at it. Not a huge issue if unable, just like I said, it's nice to have to read outside of fantasygrounds.
    Best to go straight for FG support, as they can check if there's an issue on the back end: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Will do, thanks Trenloe.

FG Support informed me that the Harrow Deck is not one of the products paizo supplies the pdf. Just in case anyone else was curious.

I am thankful that we can get pdfs from them for most of paizo products.
    Last edited by Artrem; September 8th, 2023 at 16:47. Reason: update on information

Had the same problem and reached out to support. They told me just now, "The Harrow Deck isn't one of the products that Paizo gives a PDF to Fantasy Grounds customers after syncing with with Paizo website". Good to know, I somehow missed that in the product description.

Quote Originally Posted by SRS995 View Post
    Had the same problem and reached out to support. They told me just now, "The Harrow Deck isn't one of the products that Paizo gives a PDF to Fantasy Grounds customers after syncing with with Paizo website". Good to know, I somehow missed that in the product description.
    That's not what the store page says for the Pathfinder 2 Harrow Deck. The original Harrow Deck doesn't have the PDF - maybe they were getting confused with that or you purchased the old one?

Old Harrow Deck (no PDF): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO3042FG
    New Harrow Deck (store page says there is the PDF discount): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO2236FG

Thanks, Trenloe, I just sent them another message clarifying what I meant and asking that. I thought I had just misunderstood the store page. Will keep you updated on what they say.

EDIT: Well, not a positive answer, but a quick one at least: "I’m positive it doesn’t, but thanks for letting me know the page contradicts itself. The first part of the description says you get a PDF, but the last part says you do not. I’ll make sure the page gets updated."

That sucks I guess. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

EDIT 2: As expected, they won't give a refund either, since the purchase was now too long ago. Classy stuff. LOL

EDIT 3: They eventually came around and refunded it. Good enough for me. The PDF is what I really wanted, I just bought it here cause I wanted to support FG.
    Last edited by SRS995; September 9th, 2023 at 10:34.

Why is allowing the GM to stack the deck and selectively pick which cards appear not supported by the Harrow Deck Extension? That seems like a basic function a GM would want. This was not explained until after purchasing the extension and reading the reference manual.

As far as I know, none of the card extensions I have seen whether offered through the DLC store or via the Forge have been made to allow the deck to be manually modified. These extensions are provided by third party community developers as part of those offerings.

If you are not happy with the purchase, we have a 30 day no questions return policy on anything purchased through the FG web store.

Regards,
    JPG

Can anyone else who has purchased this confirm if they can still share it with their players? My share button near the bottom left hand corner seems to no longer be there.

Thread Information