DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The latest update will be released at the end of August. I have been extremely busy with real world issues so this project has been delayed.

My plan is to put the next version on the Forge so any further updates are easily captured for those subscribing to it.

I am looking forward to the update. I do have question: I am not seeing where one can add Skills to drag and drop. Am I overlooking it?

Quote Originally Posted by cboillot View Post
    I am looking forward to the update. I do have question: I am not seeing where one can add Skills to drag and drop. Am I overlooking it?
    Glad you are enjoying the ruleset.

You are not missing anything, I haven't implemented a Skills list for drag & drop yet. This is on my list of things to include. For the moment you can right click in the Skills window on the Character Sheet and manually enter the information needed. I think I put an explanation of this in the ruleset notes in post #1.

Hopefully by the end of September this new feature will be included and I will push out the updated ruleset (possibly via Forge).

Hi all,

I know I was going to put this into the Forge, but I thought I would provide the latest version here until I sort out my Forge crafting account.

The latest version is now in post #1.

You need to load the ruleset and the extension for it to work.

Congratulations, I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
    Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyanca View Post
    Congratulations, I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
    Great job.
    Thanks.

I am working on several updates which I'm hoping to push out in March. The plan is to put the ruleset on the Forge so updates get applied automatically rather than checking back to this thread.

This is awesome, trying to learn the system to get my group to try this out. Should be a nice palate cleanser from us only playing DnD and other fantasy systems.
    I also think it'd be cool if possible to use total war fare for vehicle combat, I think Alpha strike simplifies things too much. Either way this is super cool!

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe1234 View Post
    This is awesome, trying to learn the system to get my group to try this out. Should be a nice palate cleanser from us only playing DnD and other fantasy systems.
    I also think it'd be cool if possible to use total war fare for vehicle combat, I think Alpha strike simplifies things too much. Either way this is super cool!
    Thanks for taking the time to try this out.

When I started out with this ruleset, I considered using the standard Battletech rules for mech combat but wanted this to be quick in the same manner as personal combat. Hence the use of Alpha Strike.

I will look at implementing the Total Warfare rules but it will be a significant update to the rules and take quite some time to do.

I'm hoping to release a new version in the next few weeks via Forge. This will include a base data module as well.

Blog Entries
    Just starting the novel Endgame (after finishing the 40+ other novels in the universe) and have been thinking about this a lot. Wish there was more time in the day/week because I would love to see how this plays. Keep up the good work!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So currently with the 4.5.x update the module's combat tracker does not work. I can not delete units off the tracker.

Thread Information