Starfinder Playlist

Death by a thousand cuts

Last nights FGU game, 5E. I have now turned off system shock as it was causing problems. Everytime one of my 7hp creatures got hit it was going through system shock, even when it only took 1hp damage. I think that is only supposed to happen at fifty percent damage. Its been a long time since I took calculus in college but Im pretty sure that 1/7th is slightly less than fifty percent.

When the system shock came through I got the message
    System shock error unable to resolve CT effect

and then the system would apply whatever damage was necessary to kill my little creatures.
    This made my characters feel way too powerful and my monsters way too puny. We all know DnD is supposed to work the OTHER way around.

Anytways, system shock off, GM shock and awe back on!
    Just thought you would like to know.

I'm unable to reproduce this in a new campaign. Are you using any extensions? Can you replicate in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

[ERROR] Unable to resolve CT effect application on node. ()

I can consistently recreate this error but in an interesting way. First I created a TEST 5E game and loaded the same extensions I was running last night; 5E Advanced Effects, 5E Polymorphism, CoreRPG has inititiative indicator and FG Light.
    I then turned ON system shock in options and beat the crap out of something. It worked perfectly everytime WITHOUT error.

I then went back to my game from last night, Kobold Press' Scarlet Citadel with the same exact extensions loaded. I turned system shock back on and EVERYTIME I get the error and it always kills the creature regardless of damage done.
    So I dont know how the error could be related to a specific module but that is the only way I can recreate this issue.

Have you tried the module without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    After major ruleset updates like this last one, it is very common that extensions will need to be updated to support the changes to the code. In this case, it's almost certain this is due to one of the extensions you are using. It sounds like "System Shock" is an extension (I've never heard of it). You should post this issue on the thread for the extension so the extension developer knows and can work to fix it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information