DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    I did encounter something odd in my players session last night. it seems that sometimes when critical injuries are auto applying they aren't displaying correctly on the character sheet. the effect applies in the combat tracker and all the damage and other bits of the effects happen as expected. But on the character sheet it will only show a blank entry. it happened when one of my Pc's picked up a spinal injury if that helps at all.

Quote Originally Posted by syddraf View Post
    I did encounter something odd in my players session last night. it seems that sometimes when critical injuries are auto applying they aren't displaying correctly on the character sheet. the effect applies in the combat tracker and all the damage and other bits of the effects happen as expected. But on the character sheet it will only show a blank entry. it happened when one of my Pc's picked up a spinal injury if that helps at all.
    Oh weird, I’ve definitely seen this happen before and thought we fixed it. Not sure what the cause is - but we’ll take a look. Thanks for reporting!

Quote Originally Posted by syddraf View Post
    I did encounter something odd in my players session last night. it seems that sometimes when critical injuries are auto applying they aren't displaying correctly on the character sheet. the effect applies in the combat tracker and all the damage and other bits of the effects happen as expected. However, the character sheet will only show a blank entry. it happened when one of my Pc's picked up a spinal injury if that helps at all.
    I had the same issue last night with my group as well. I think it was something for the updates.

Another thing was I kept getting s'onUpdate' messages in the text box whenever I opened, drew or selected something on an image.
    s'onUpdate FGU.png
    Last edited by Poe the Homunculus; March 26th, 2024 at 00:46.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

I've seen the injury effect issue as well, but only once...my players have been lucky. I've been meaning to dig into it more.

as for the onUpdate issue...I'm not sure what that's from, I did a find on our whole codebase for the code that would trigger that text showing up there (Debug.chat) and returned 0 results, so it might be related to an extension.

We are getting a de-sync issue, I think. Where when items are being dragged onto the character sheets, they will appear as blank entires for either the GM or the player, but not both. Restarting FG seems to fix the issue.

Edit to add: This applies to Cyberware on both the Gear screen, then the cyberware tab. Also for ammo, as well as a Stim added to the medtechs pharmaceuticals section. Also blank entries appear under the "Moves" section of the action tab every time an item is added.
    Last edited by Aech_23; March 28th, 2024 at 05:30.

Hmm... interesting I noticed a similar issue with coc. I wonder if there's something going on with core fg.

I just confirmed against 5e, that issue appears to be there as well if you drop the item onto the character sheet while both the gm and the player are looking at it.

The workaround is to, as a gm, don't open the player's character sheet at all until the issue is fixed, then just use the party sheet to share items. For cyberware, you'll have to have your players just grab them from the cyberware list, or if it's custom cyberware, convert them to an item by dropping them into an npc sheet, then drag and drop it to the party sheet.

I've just pushed an application quick fix to address the disappearing name issue. Can you please run a new Check for Updates, and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I've just pushed an application quick fix to address the disappearing name issue. Can you please run a new Check for Updates, and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Can confirm this fixed the issue for Cyberpunk Red.

Blog Entries
    I noticed the LifePath - Cultural Origins table/window does not render correctly when opened. If you resize it (larger then smaller) it behaves, but upon opening it looks like the attached;
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 204216.png
    edit: same with motivations & relationships
    Last edited by LordEntrails; March 29th, 2024 at 05:07.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information