5E Character Create Playlist

Any update on Dual monitor support?

I know this is the number #1 requested change to FG, but I am finding it really hard to use without dual monitors. I use the Rolemaster system and the number of tables I have to have open is enormous, it REALLY slows down the game with the use of only one monitor. Is dual monitor even possible? I think it would be greatly appreciated by all DMs/GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    I know this is the number #1 requested change to FG, but I am finding it really hard to use without dual monitors. I use the Rolemaster system and the number of tables I have to have open is enormous, it REALLY slows down the game with the use of only one monitor. Is dual monitor even possible? I think it would be greatly appreciated by all DMs/GMs!
    As damned says it's not supported by the Unity engine and even if it were the way FGU handles windows (they aren't windows really) it isn't possible to drag one outside of the FGU main window. However you can stretch the FG window across multiple screens which amounts to the same thing. Just grab the side of the window and pull it across onto your second screen.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok then should it be removed from the whishlist website?

It was but someone put it back in. And if it's removed then someone will just keep putting it back in.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Things could change. The Unity platform used by FG may start supporting it at some time in the future.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just a thought, what about a way to log in a second time as the DM OR as a Player and run 2 windows? I know as a DM I can log in as a player but that only gives me player level control (although that can still be helpful)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Just a thought, what about a way to log in a second time as the DM OR as a Player and run 2 windows? I know as a DM I can log in as a player but that only gives me player level control (although that can still be helpful)
    You can't have two GM instances running against the same campaign, they'll clash and probably corrupt the campaign data file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Yes, you will corrupt the campaign data file if you have two GM instances in the same campaign. Been there, done that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information