DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The Default setting uses a hierarchy based on popularity on our system for the first week. You can set it to use whatever set you prefer by setting the Custom Dice settings from the Options menu.
    Ah, thank you, I must have missed that option.

Loving the dice, thank you.

I'd love it though if non-magical weapons could maybe get some graphical love? A blood splatter for piercing, a blood sweep for slashing, a blood splat for bludgeoning, you get the idea. It seems a shame that the damage my PCs do most often hasn't got any flare.

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoz4 View Post
    I tried it on Sunday and I couldn't change the colors. Tried it today and it works again. OK. Then it's not as bad as I thought.
    It may have been due to how you closed the colour picker window. You have to click "Ok" to save your new colour, when you click "Cancel" or you open a new window (like the colour window of something else) it will switch back to the previous colour I had the latter as problem: When I changed the colour of the dice and then switched to their text colour, I forgot to click Ok and just opened the other colour window, my colour choice was then gone

Would love it if we could adjust the color of the dice tray area as well without having to change the entire theme of the UI... As it stands now, I feel like i can't enjoy the dice effects because I can't SEE any of them against the tray background without switching to the FG Dark theme.

Picked it up today and played with the bundle pack of dice. A nice addition for each player to add for their enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Loving the dice, thank you.

I'd love it though if non-magical weapons could maybe get some graphical love? A blood splatter for piercing, a blood sweep for slashing, a blood splat for bludgeoning, you get the idea. It seems a shame that the damage my PCs do most often hasn't got any flare.

Cheers,

Simon
    Very much like this idea, plus a sparkle or something for just generic magic weapons that aren't energy based.

Doug,

Thank you for these! I have another question. I want to get the metal dice pack and use the metal dice for my (the game masters) dice but not overide the other effects dice. I use the 'trails' dice pack for the effects and wanted to use for my personal the 'steel' dice or copper as the mood fits.

When clicking on a dice pack die, it changes my dice but also over rides all the effects. What am I doing wrong or is there a step I missed to get the one pack to work and still keep another pack specifically for the DM?
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Whatever pack you choose becomes the dice for your current roll. If you wanted to use more than one pack then you'd need to switch between them as needed.

You can allocate specific dice to specific damage types independently of this (so you could use the Magical Trails fire dice for fire and the Lightning Aura for lightning etc), or if you are using the metal dice you can allocate different colours to each damage type, or combine that with any other dice from any pack. - see the last video listed here for how to do that https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity

You 'basic' dice (the ones at the bottom left of the UI) however will remain whatever dice you selected from whichever pack you have, with whatever colours you selected - if they can be coloured..
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Whatever pack you choose becomes the dice for your current roll. If you wanted to use more than one pack then you'd need to switch between them as needed.

You can allocate specific dice to specific damage types independently of this (so you could use the Magical Trails fire dice for fire and the Lightning Aura for lightning etc), or if you are using the metal dice you can allocate different colours to each damage type, or combine that with any other dice from any pack. - see the last video listed here for how to do that https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity

You 'basic' dice (the ones at the bottom left of the UI) however will remain whatever dice you selected from whichever pack you have, with whatever colours you selected - if they can be coloured..

Zaccheus,

Thank you for the reply. I have the metal dice pack and wanted to make the 'high polish' ones as my basic set and keep the trails set as my effects set. I am not able to select those on the 'right side' with the little pallet on them for some reason.

Dice Issue.jpg
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

It would be nice to also customize damage types like, deadly, precision, piercing, slashing, etc.

Thread Information