5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG Pathfinder 1e group

Greetings,

I'm new to this site and am looking for a group to play Pathfinder 1e. I am familiar with the game on tabletop but new to the idea of playing online, by post or thru site like this one. Ilearned abut this site by stumbling on a video on You Tube describing how to set up Rise of the Runelords (an adventure I'd really like to play). My preference is to start an adventure here at lower levels and work our way up. I enjoy a balance of combat and roleplay. I'm looking for a fun group willing to work together (not interested in being a troublemaker, pvp, etc).

I don't mind homebrews, though my preference is published adventures. I can adjust, I just get concerned about balance, craziness, extreme adjustment to rules, etc. For those who are very experienced and can build a good homebrew, I'm open. Unfortunately, my experience with them does not have a good track record. It works great for those who may like it and are experienced enough to make it work well.

Typically, I play support characters such as Cleric or Bard, have on occasion played other classes and can do so again for the balance of the team. I hope this works out and I can join a good group, make some new friends and have a good time playing again.

Regarding availability, I can't commit to Saturdays - that's typically a family day. I can be available on Sundays and I am relatively free during the week in the afternoons/evenings. I'm in the US, on Mt time (two hours earlier than US Est.)

Got questions for me? Let me know...

Being new to the site, I just saw the template to use, so here we go:

LFG Weeknight or Sunday Game for Pathfinder 1e.

FG License: None, I am new to the site
    Time Zone: Mt USA (2 hours before US Est)
    Day(s) of week: Any except Sat (prefer weekly, but biweekly is ok too.
    Term: ANy, I can commit to a long term group, but can also do short term to
    Voice: I can easily get into discord upon request

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1e
    Game System Experience: I've played table top games since the mid 80's, so Ad&D, D&D 35, Pathfinder 1e (not 2e), D&D 4th Ed, some 5th Ed and a few others on occasion.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None at all, but willing to learn
    Character Type Preferred: Typically support characters like Cleric, Bard, etc. I can play others if the party needs. I like working together as a group solving encounters, not causing problems or engaging in pvp.

I was lucky enough to find two groups here for online play. One I saw posted here and the other someone contacted me via this system's e-mail. As for IRL, I have had difficulty with that as well. There is a game store in my area, but they only support game systems they sell, so alot of D&D 5e, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, etc. but no Pathfinder for them. Sadly, in my current area, there seems to be very little interest in Pathfinder.

When I lived in other areas, I had no problem finding and/or creating Pathfinder groups. My best experience was when I lived in Texas - we managed a full campaign. I ran Red Hand of Doom, modified from D&D 3.5 to Pathfinder. We managed to finish the story just before everyone moved away due to their jobs, etc. To start it, I posted a note on the bulletin board in the local game shop. I had a few responses. We met at a coffee shop for a session zero and two others saw what we were doing and joined us on the spot. It was a very lucky set of circumstances.

Thread Information