DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    I have a question are you planning on hooking the character sheets token section into the new token, portrait and 3d token stuff.
    Yes, I'm just working through my extensions one at a time, so it'll take a few days to be up to date with everything.
    Also, I've got a tiny new feature in mind for this extension which should help new people escpecially.

v1.7 March 2024 ruleset updates

• Added compatibility for March 2024 ruleset updates
    • Added a levelup button in the classes overview for easier leveling

I had to rearrange the new token stuff on the charsheet so it'll look a bit different now with everything on the left side. Furthermore I added a convenient levelup button in the classes details panel on the charsheet for easier leveluping, especially for newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    v1.7 March 2024 ruleset updates

• Added compatibility for March 2024 ruleset updates
    • Added a levelup button in the classes overview for easier leveling

I had to rearrange the new token stuff on the charsheet so it'll look a bit different now with everything on the left side. Furthermore I added a convenient levelup button in the classes details panel on the charsheet for easier leveluping, especially for newbies.
    Nice, thank you

Strangely, I did not get an update notification.
    Once updated, I can see the new level up button, but the token layout is still the same (Pf1). I haven't yet done a troubleshoot for extension conflict.
    Edit: similar behavior with only the one extension loaded. New level up button, but the portrait/token layout is still the same.
    Last edited by ScribblingRambler; March 16th, 2024 at 19:17.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    Strangely, I did not get an update notification.
    Once updated, I can see the new level up button, but the token layout is still the same (Pf1). I haven't yet done a troubleshoot for extension conflict.
    Edit: similar behavior with only the one extension loaded. New level up button, but the portrait/token layout is still the same.
    Looks like this for me in PF1:
    https://imgur.com/a/46lExQg (can't post images directly I think?)

Can you post a screenshot?

This is what I'm seeing in a campaign with no other extensions. Screenshot 2024-03-16 214054.png
    Here is another campaign, but there are other extensions. Screenshot 2024-03-16 214733.png
    Last edited by ScribblingRambler; March 17th, 2024 at 02:49.

I just noticed it is still showing as version 1.5, so there is probably a Forge issue.

I have attempted to update via both the Forge and GitHub, and it still only shows version 1.5 in the FG chat when I start a campaign, with the portraits not working.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    I have attempted to update via both the Forge and GitHub, and it still only shows version 1.5 in the FG chat when I start a campaign, with the portraits not working.
    I've rechecked and the right version is uploaded. Please check your extensions folder if you have any unzipped extension in there.

Thread Information