DICE PACKS BUNDLE

4e cant find "sidebar" button to edit sidebar

Hi!

this is killing me because all the videos ive scoured show that you simply click on "options" gear, and then in the window that pops up, click the "sidebar" button. BUT there is none! No sidebar button to click. And i cant find any option anywhere

thanks so much in advance!! BTW - 4e D&D, and its this way with any theme -

Capture.JPG

Blog Entries
    Sidebar option has been replaced with a dynamic sidebar. All options are now shown/available in the sidebar and are grouped and can be expanded and collapsed with the arrows. The entire sidebar can also be minimized to icons with the arrow at the bottom of the sidebar window.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Sidebar option has been replaced with a dynamic sidebar. All options are now shown/available in the sidebar and are grouped and can be expanded and collapsed with the arrows. The entire sidebar can also be minimized to icons with the arrow at the bottom of the sidebar window.
    gotcha thanks!!!

Thread Information