DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

AD&D 2e - new charecters starting with 0 hit points.

New characters are starting with 0 hit points.

GM must set initial HP. Is this correct?

Blog Entries
    MOD: Welcome. Moved to the D&D Classics forum. The Laboratory is for discussion of the public beta test builds.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Are hit points 0 after selecting a class?

Have you followed the steps outlined in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ng+a+Character
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Citael View Post
    New characters are starting with 0 hit points.

GM must set initial HP. Is this correct?
    Until you add a class they will have no hp.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

HP 0 after seting the class

Now log says ... 'character' gained level 1 Mage. Gained 0 additional HP.

Old character log says ... ' gained level 1 in Thief. Gained 6 additional HP.

HP 0 after seting the class

Now log says ... 'character' gained level 1 Mage. Gained 0 additional HP.

Old character log says ... ' gained level 1 in Thief. Gained 6 additional HP.
    I cant reproduce this so you'll need to explain all your steps and stats/etc. Are you using a PHB (from FG book) class, if so which/etc.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Steps

Set abilities
    Add race
    Add class

Modules loaded all from FG

PHB
    DMG
    Monstrous manual

All classes with the same problem

Everything was working a few months ago. I didnt install anything new. Only Check For Updates.

Steps

Set abilities
    Add race
    Add class

Modules loaded all from FG

PHB
    DMG
    Monstrous manual

All classes with the same problem

Everything was working a few months ago. I didnt install anything new. Only Check For Updates.
    Running with a clean campaign im able to reproduce this. I'm looking into it. My only guess is that FGU/CoreRPG changed something with dice and broke it as the code has been same for 3-4 years.

I'll update when I find it.
    ---

So it looks like "StringManager.convertDiceToString" no longer returns 1d4 when you send it a "dice" type of "d4". Works as expected with 2d4 or anything but 1. This causes the code that depended on that format to work to break. I've corrected it and will submit it as hotfix.
    ---

Thread Information