5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    The link Trenloe has in the post above yours has a date.
    Yeah. I saw that. You must not have noticed that he said that in March 2023. That is why I was asking for an update

Quote Originally Posted by Devistation View Post
    Yeah. I saw that. You must not have noticed that he said that in March 2023. That is why I was asking for an update
    Go read the link. It has a date.

Blog Entries
    I get the confusion. Trenloe's post implied that it would be published in June of 2023. But following the link Trenloe provided shows that preorder is expected to be available in May of 2024. And that's for the dead tree version of it, not the FG version.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As noted, the Paizo product page has the Paizo release date - FG can't release before that. Paizo has changed the release date for this a number of times and it's always a good idea to check the Paizo site for actual release dates of their products.

I'll check with the dev to see where the FG conversion is at this point - i.e. will we hit the Paizo release date or will it be after their release date.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As noted, the Paizo product page has the Paizo release date - FG can't release before that. Paizo has changed the release date for this a number of times and it's always a good idea to check the Paizo site for actual release dates of their products.

I'll check with the dev to see where the FG conversion is at this point - i.e. will we hit the Paizo release date or will it be after their release date.

Thank you Trenloe. I hope Paiso actually hit the release date this time.

Thread Information