Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

5E character sheet errors

Having issues with 5E throwing up several errors when characters are opened. Whenever the main tab of the character is opened it throws up errors. Also, the section containing Class and Level are blank.
    screenshot 5e character sheet main.jpg

This happens every time the main tab is selected.
    The first time the Inventory tab is selected, the following wall of errors appears.
    screenshot 5e character sheet inventory.jpg

After the first time opening the inventory tab, these errors do not reappear.
    These shots were taken running no extensions other than a theme.
    I can send the compiled logs as well. Didn't know if those can be posted here or should be sent privately?
    Thanks.

It sounds like something isn't up to date. What version of the 5e and core rules is noted in chat when you log into a campaign.

Make sure you have no folders or unpacked rulesets in your rulesets folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That was it! Thanks Zacchaeus. I had modified my CoreRPG.PAK in January to change some font colors for an oddly colored Expanse theme, and was copying it into the ruleset when I ran that game. I need to remember to save a copy of the current update version of CoreRPG.PAK.

Thread Information