5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

4.1 Turn of wheels map The walking castle has no LOS/grid

Hi,

we are playing the official module and the map "walking castle locations" is not ready - no LOS and no grid. Our DM was surprised.

Thanks
    Micael
    Last edited by micael; April 27th, 2024 at 19:22.

Blog Entries
    I can't find anything on the FG Store by a similar name. Can you link to the product?

I was going to look at the product page and make sure it had a LOS icon indicating that the maps have LOS on them. Other possible causes is it could be a mistake, but it's also possible your DM has looked at the DM map and not the player version.

But going to need someone with the product to see if they can reproduce

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Its the 5ed official planescape product (box) from wizards - there are 3 books inside - one is a module named turn of the wheels - I have looked by myself -there is no players map there -2 layers one is for DMs features.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=WOTC5EPAITM
    Last edited by micael; April 27th, 2024 at 19:35.

(The name is "Turn of Fortune's Wheel", to be precise.)

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I moved to the 5E forum. I'm sure Mr. Z will see this and get a correction in an update or two.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Looks like a recent update reset the fix that I did for this a couple of weeks ago. I have fixed it again and re-submitted the files as a hotfix.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information