5E Character Create Playlist

Playing 5e DMM module lev 3, Rogues advantage dice are adding together

For some reason in yesterday's' game the Rogues advantage dice were adding together rather than picking the best die.
    I'm assuming the problem is from an extension, but I have no Idea which one would cause this (I purchased most of the automation extensions, supporting the hobby, ya know!)
    Any theories, or suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Turn off half the extension you use and test. Then you know which half to turn off half again. Keep doing that until you find the one causing the problem. But, be aware that it is always possible it could be the interaction of 2 or more extensions that could be both individually causing the problem, or a combination of extensions that cause the issue. Then once you identify the extension(s), please post in those threads so tat the developer and other users know.

Not a quick and simple issue to resolve (unless someone else has encountered this and jumps in letting you know the extension).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Napiorkowski View Post
    For some reason in yesterday's' game the Rogues advantage dice were adding together rather than picking the best die.
    I'm assuming the problem is from an extension, but I have no Idea which one would cause this (I purchased most of the automation extensions, supporting the hobby, ya know!)
    Any theories, or suggestions?
    This was a known issue with Generic actions and another ext, Generic actions has been updated to be fixed now.

Thread Information