FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Simultaneous as it having the play sessions at the exact same time (Tuesday 5:30pm...) then that will require 2 licenses. Simultaneous as one game on Tuesdays and one on Sundays then 1 license.
    Yes, I understand that 2 licenses are required, along with purchasing multiple player handbooks, DM guides, and Monster Manuals, etc. That is why I am stating that it is time for a family license (membership) with the ability to share content across a limited number of devices. This would hopefully reduce the financial burden on families while encouraging more families to join FGU.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dar View Post
    Yes, I understand that 2 licenses are required, along with purchasing multiple player handbooks, DM guides, and Monster Manuals, etc. That is why I am stating that it is time for a family license (membership) with the ability to share content across a limited number of devices. This would hopefully reduce the financial burden on families while encouraging more families to join FGU.
    The best way for SmiteWorks to know hw many customers are interested in such is to put it on the Wish List. Or maybe contacting support (but probably not useful). We have no way to know the language of their licensing agreements and if they would even be allowed by their partners to do such. All we can do is let them know (through the Wish List) how much of the community want such and let them work out if it is legally and financially a good thing for them to do.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    One thing to consider is that with two licenses you will also need to potentially buy DLC twice as well.

IMO better to use the one Ultimate license, buy any DLC under that ID and have a secondary Demo account installed in a different location on the computer (if possible) to use when playing in each other's game.
    The DLC is tied to teh username not the license.
    You would need to use the same username on both PCs.

Thread Information