DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cost for Upgrade to Unity

It is very difficulty to find the answer to this question or how to do it.

What is the cost in US $ to:

Upgrade to the FG-Unity Ultimate Lic from the FG-Classic Ultimate Lic?

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure that's available anymore. I can't find a license for it on the store. I would suggest you reach out to support and see if they still offer a discount for it. FG Customer Support - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't think there is an upgrade path anymore from Classic to Unity. This has been the case since the end of last year - but I can't find the announcement thread any more.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Is it possible to export a homebrew campaign from Classic and then import it to Unity?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    Is it possible to export a homebrew campaign from Classic and then import it to Unity?
    Yes. You can just copy the campaign from your FGC data folder to your FGU data folder. More details here: How to Migrate a FGC Campaign to FGU (fantasygrounds.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    It is very difficulty to find the answer to this question or how to do it.

What is the cost in US $ to:

Upgrade to the FG-Unity Ultimate Lic from the FG-Classic Ultimate Lic?
    I granted you an upgrade coupon for 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I granted you an upgrade coupon for 50% off.
    I'm not sure I understand that statement. Are you saying you offered it in the past and it's now expired, or are you saying you granted me one recently? If it's the latter how do I find the coupon?

I'm not sure I understand that statement. Are you saying you offered it in the past and it's now expired, or are you saying you granted me one recently? If it's the latter how do I find the coupon?
    If you buy the Unity full license you should automatically see the discount at the checkout screen. And yes he does mean he just granted it this afternoon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for the Coupon! I have Unity now.

Blog Entries
    Glad to have you.

Thread Information