FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It only works with 5E and DCC characters, not coreRPG characters.
    The data related to CoreRPG in the XML is the version of the CoreRPG ruleset that the main ruleset is layered over the top of. The XML header provided in post #16 indicates that the main ruleset release is 8.1 and that the underlying CoreRPG version was 6. The name of the ruleset used for the exported PC is not actually indicated in the XML.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    <coughs in PCGen>

Just sayin'

PCGen's cool, but does it convert FG PC XML into a PDF?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I maintain my 35e and Pathfinder chars in PCGen then import into FG, and output to a pdf for F2F play. I thought I'd mention it since they are looking for a pdf solution.

This is an awesome tool. I wish I were a programmer that could help convert them to better looking / customized PDFs. What you have is a most excellent basic sheet.
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous1 View Post
    This is an awesome tool. I wish I were a programmer that could help convert them to better looking / customized PDFs. What you have is a most excellent basic sheet.
    Thank you!

Yeah, lol… I’m not a designer so I made it pretty basic. But if someone could provide a good design- I could work on it to match that!

@Devs: Could this be implemented as an official feature please?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fetito666 View Post
    @Devs: Could this be implemented as an official feature please?
    Add it to the wish list; http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It only works with 5E and DCC characters, not coreRPG characters.
    I don't understand, I'm using 5e manuals! The official ones, we paid for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The data related to CoreRPG in the XML is the version of the CoreRPG ruleset that the main ruleset is layered over the top of. The XML header provided in post #16 indicates that the main ruleset release is 8.1 and that the underlying CoreRPG version was 6. The name of the ruleset used for the exported PC is not actually indicated in the XML.
    So are you saying that it correctly states that I used official manuals?

Thread Information