Starfinder Playlist

Popout Map or Map Viewer

I'm not sure if this is possible, but is there any way with Fantasy Grounds to pop a map out of the application all together? Or perhaps a 'map viewer' mod that can do this? Basically, what I want to do is pop my maps and images out to a free window to move to another display that my players can see to allow us to go to a hybrid remote and in-person playing style. I've considered just dealing with this by having a second instance running with a user connected to just deal with it that way, but it is a little clunky. It would be nice to just have a full screen image viewer or something that can be popped out to a separate display.

If it's not something, I think it would be a great feature to add. It seems like this should be more doable with Unity, but I am sure the code is complicated. Basically you could have "Share to Viewer" instead of "Share" when you shared the map and get a popout window that is a player's view of the current map/image/etc.

Blog Entries
    Pop out no.

Start a second instance of FG. It will be a player/client instance and you can connect to your GM game either by GM Name or direct IP using "localhost" as the address.

This second instance of FG you can then move to your other display, hide the chat and send the map to full screen background.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information