Starfinder Playlist

[SWADE] Complete breakdown of GM rolls

Hey all,

unfortunately I have not been able to replicate the bug. It did, however, happen twice today - when it happened the first time I simply restarted the server to finish the combat, second time I basically did everything manually.

Ruleset
    SWADE, loaded with 50 Fathoms module and theme.

Situation
    My players first fought a bunch of sharks and later a bunch of zombies. Both times I used the combat tracker to attack with my NPCs. The sharks and zombies were grouped (acted on the same Action card).
    Maybe relevant: The PCs had a bunch of effects on them (Deflection, Wild Attack, Dim Illumination...)

The Error
    At some point during combat every single of my (GM) rolls threw the following error:
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_node.lua"]:130: attempt to index local 'vSource' (a userdata value)
    It did not matter how I rolled (throwing a die, typing in the command or rolling from the combat tracker). The die animation played (so I could still do it and enter the results by hand), but then the error appeared and the result was not applied. For example, NPCs did not un-shake, attacks on PCs did not show up in the combat tracker and the results themselves were not printed to Chat.

My players were still able to roll normally and their effects were applied to all NPCs just fine.

I compiled logs and did a backup of the campaign at the time the error showed up first. Shoot me a PN if you need that stuff.

Cheers
    FrodoB

Blog Entries
    Before re-opening a campaign, can you grab the logs? From the FG launcher screen, click the top left icon which will open the console. From there you can Compile Logs and then attach them here. Might give more info for tracking this down.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As said above, I have compiled the logs and will gladly send them to the team, but am hesitant to upload them publicly because they contain IP addresses and alike.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoB View Post
    As said above, I have compiled the logs and will gladly send them to the team, but am hesitant to upload them publicly because they contain IP addresses and alike.
    Open a ticket via support.fantasygrounds.com, you can then reference the thread here as well as arrange for sending them your log files.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information