STAR TREK 2d20
Page 34 of 70 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Can you send me a sample campaign and I'll take look. It's a little hard for me since I don't have any of the source books to test a lot of normal things
    Sure I can send you something, but I dont know what is useful. If you are more specific I can do that

For this bug you can just start a new campaign with your extension loaded, add a npc or pc in the combat tracker with no stats. No source books needed.

Then add your effects into the combat tracker.
    For pathfinder use will, reflex or fortitude instead of dex etc.
    So the effect I made as an example.
    Acidic Spray; SAVES: reflex 23 (R); SAVEDMG: 7d6, acid

It will not roll damage on a failed save
    It will not remove on a failed save
    It will roll the save and tell if it is a failure or success.
    No errors are thrown.

The 5E status indicators extension is having an odd conflict with the Better Combat Extension. When a creature puts a SAVEE effect on another creature to force them to make ongoing saving throws, when they make it it forces the creature that put the effect on the creature to make it instead but also does some weird stuff where it still might remove the effect from them. This was tested in a campaign with only it and Better Combat Effects on. Leaving this where both extension creators can see it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...89/unknown.png

I've run into an issue using BCE, when BCE is loaded (forge version) ADVSAV: [ability] does not function (concentration does) disabling the extension allows the effect to work properly.

Other extensions (forge and otherwise) i have loaded include;
    5E - Advanced Effects
    5E - Automatic Mirror Image
    5E - Polymorphism FGU
    Feature: Aura Effects
    Feature: Theogeek's Improved Critical
    Last edited by Rebecca; January 9th, 2022 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    I've run into an issue using BCE, when BCE is loaded (forge version) ADVSAVE: [ability] does not function (concentration does) disabling the extension allows the effect to work properly.

Other extensions (forge and otherwise) i have loaded include;
    5E - Advanced Effects
    5E - Automatic Mirror Image
    5E - Polymorphism FGU
    Feature: Aura Effects
    Feature: Theogeek's Improved Critical
    What is "ADVSAVE: [ability]" coding?
    This is not part of BCE, nor is it part of base FGU.
    You might mean "ADVSAV: [ability]" if that is the case, this is correctly working for me (and it's part of base FGU), while I use BCE.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    What is "ADVSAVE: [ability]" coding?
    This is not part of BCE, nor is it part of base FGU.
    You might mean "ADVSAV: [ability]" if that is the case, this is correctly working for me (and it's part of base FGU), while I use BCE.
    Excuse me, made a typo, ADVSAV: [ability] (example, "ADVSAV: wisdom") is not working for me while BCE is loaded
    A little extra testing, looks like stuff like "Magic Resistance" also does not work while BCE is loaded
    Last edited by Rebecca; January 9th, 2022 at 14:58.

Excuse me, made a typo, ADVSAV: [ability] (example, "ADVSAV: wisdom") is not working for me while BCE is loaded
    A little extra testing, looks like stuff like "Magic Resistance" also does not work while BCE is loaded
    All this is working for me, maybe you using another ext also that is conflicting?

In the picture, you can see only BCE loaded, and the first roll was without "ADVSAV: strength", the second was when I applied the effect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    All this is working for me, maybe you using another ext also that is conflicting?

In the picture, you can see only BCE loaded, and the first roll was without "ADVSAV: strength", the second was when I applied the effect.
    I doubt it's another ext, but i haven't tested yet, i'll do that when i'm back at my PC

I doubt it's another ext, but i haven't tested yet, i'll do that when i'm back at my PC
    I use 3 of those 5 exts you listed. I do not use AURA or CRIT one, however, the reason I don't use AURA one is because it does have some conflicting coding with a few of the other exts I use (I use 70+ exts).
    In the picture above I only used BCE.
    It is working with my other exts.

I would suggest make sure you using the most updated version, and try turning off the other exts and see if it still does it. I would start with AURA one.

I just tested the extensions i'm using.
    Any extension paired with BCE, ADVSAV didn't work.
    BCE by itself, ADVSAV didn't work.
    Tested Aura Effects by itself, ADVSAV worked.
    Ran update.
    Tested BCE by itself, ADVSAV worked.
    Tested all extensions at once, ADVSAV worked.
    FGU was last updated yesterday by fiance.
    I have no goddamn idea what's what anymore, i'm doubting whether i got the coding wrong before i made my initial post, but i had 2 people help me with those before, anyway, it works.

Somewhat similar issue, with BCE enabled I can't apply adv/dis to ANY saves, using the modifier buttons, effects, or any other method. I've tried disabling all other extensions but no luck.

Thread Information