Starfinder Playlist

Losing Campaign Setup?

I know anyone reading this is probably just going to think, "You must of done something wrong bro, works for me." But I'm finding after doing the latest update and loading into my custom campaign that is just a precursor to the Curse of Strahd campaign that I also had loaded in, none of the work in about the last 3 weeks is there!

TLDR
    - There was about 3 weeks worth of work that I cannot for the life of me figure out why its not there anymore. And yes I'm sure I'm loading up the correct Campaign. I only have 2 and I check the other one just in case I accidently did the work in there. No dice. Has anyone seen this recently? I haven't done any manual directory changes and even the stuff we did as fresh as last weekend is gone.

If your still reading I'm talking EVERYTHING, 4 new set up parcels, multiple story pages fleshed out in more detail with links to maps, art, images, encounters, etc. An interior manor with all the walls, LOS, doors, windows, lighting and encounters, everything I had on my taskbar. Its as if the campaign exists but way back to more than 3 weeks ago and I didn't have much in there then, where it was one asset and one graphic and only one main map on hotbar just to test stuff.

I don't expect this to be fixed or suddenly all appear back (although I did reboot thinking it a fluke), but I was just wondering if anyone has seen this ever. Maybe it has something to do with a campaign backup or a directory change? Again I have done nothing with the setup of my computer, drives, or directories myself.

If there is a possibility of something to check or some form of help, I'd appreciate it. But even now I feel so deflated because of this I don't know that I can continue using this VTT.

~Jer

Blog Entries
    FG makes a backup each day that a campaign is edited. You can get more info on this and how to revert to an older backup here; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...n+Earlier+Save

If you edited stories and other objects from the CoS module and then did a Revert on the entries or the module, you would have erased the changes you made.

If none of that helps, try posting an image of your campaign directory with details show (dates and file sizes) and we can give some more specific advice.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I did lose a module building campaign plus backups for the first time in a long time recently due my antivirus thinking it contained a virus, trying to quarantine it while the module exported.

Thread Information