DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Error: Unable to load file (ps/ps_partyship.xml

Heya
    So today in FGC I tried to start up my game.
    I get the above error. I went to the FG discord and got help from Zacchaeus.
    They directed me to delete the Ruleset from the Ruleset Folder. The Ruleset wasnt present. They asked me to delete from it the Vualt Folder. I did so. I updated from the client. Saw it download the Ruleset. I went to open up my game, and got the same error. The ruleset was present in the Vault folder, but was again missing from the Ruleset folder.

I also made sure that I was still logged into my account. And it was. Still showing me with my Ultimate subscription.

Uh. In case it matters. I played in a Traveller game (I did not host it), that a was FG Unity on Monday.
    Last edited by MrWigggles; March 16th, 2021 at 22:22.

I can recreate the error - FGC, v3.1.15, MGT2 ruleset, no extensions. The above mentioned error occurs when loading the campaign. The campaign can't be loaded at all.

I've let the dev know, but it's very late their time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can recreate the error - FGC, v3.1.15, MGT2 ruleset, no extensions. The above mentioned error occurs when loading the campaign. The campaign can't be loaded at all.

I've let the dev know, but it's very late their time.
    That makes me feel a lot better.

The ruleset dev is on it...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also the ruleset is a vault ruleset and will not be in the ruleset directory.

Basically if it is in the vault it is encrypted and if it is in ruleset it isn't.

It's been fixed, uploaded 2.5 hours ago (off to bed here), so hopefully they'll push the hotfix asap.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    It's been fixed, uploaded 2.5 hours ago (off to bed here), so hopefully they'll push the hotfix asap.
    so what was the issue?

FYI still throwing errors on campaign load for me at about 0600 UTC. I was building an adventure, not running a game, so it didn't seem to affect anything I was doing. May not have been pushed yet, though I did have to update when I opened the program.

ps/ps_partyship.xml, as well as a graphics/tab/tab_ships.png. Also a couple warnings about Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Middle and Right.

Quote Originally Posted by dQnielk View Post
    FYI still throwing errors on campaign load for me at about 0600 UTC. I was building an adventure, not running a game, so it didn't seem to affect anything I was doing. May not have been pushed yet, though I did have to update when I opened the program.

ps/ps_partyship.xml, as well as a graphics/tab/tab_ships.png. Also a couple warnings about Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Middle and Right.
    Morning,

Seems the Hot Fix hasn't been deployed yet (10am UK time).

It's my fault, a bit of the updated Party Sheet code was dropped into the update folder, but it wasn't ready (it is now for the next update).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Morning,

Seems the Hot Fix hasn't been deployed yet (10am UK time).

It's my fault, a bit of the updated Party Sheet code was dropped into the update folder, but it wasn't ready (it is now for the next update).

Cheers,
    MBM
    No one blames you - mistakes happen. Thanks for the quick turnaround on the fix.

Xargun

Thread Information