DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Products with Lighting Included Issue

On the listed modules that are supposed to have Light\Vision settings included, I'm not seeing anything in the following two:

WOTC5EHOTDQ - 5E - Hoard of the Dragon Queen
    WOTC5EROT - 5E - Rise of Tiamat

Rime of the Frostmaiden and Lost Mine of Phandelver, they are showing fine on the maps, just not the other two at present. I've unloaded and reverted the modules since swapping to Test, just in case, but no change.

Try deleting the WOTC5EROT.dat and WOTC5EHOTDQ.dat files from your channels/Test/vault and update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have done this, but am still not seeing any Light\Vision settings in these two modules. Attached is a screenshot from Oyaviggaton (IcePlayerCaves map), based on the modules descriptions, I would expect this first layer to have oil lamps spread throughout (to some degree or other), but I show nothing on the map at all for lighting setup. If there's a known map in either of these two products where it is supposed to be included, I can check. HoTDQ was freshly updated today (before I deleted it and updated again) but likewise I do not see any lighting in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm unable to explain that then. I did have to delete the module from the vault and update to get this. But it seems to be there. (And yes, I've double checked the module still isn't in my modules folder - which I do often forget to do).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Do you have any files or folders in your module folder? Have you tried in a new campaign?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So, not sure what it was yet, but I removed my entire Modules folder out of the Channels\Test folder, deleted them again and relaunched and now they are coming up as expected. Ugh, after going through my modules folder, I had unpacked those two there at some point (I don't even remember why!). Deleted them and everything is fine again.

I thought I had already did the good troubleshooting steps. Clean campaign, no extensions, no other turned on modules. But now things are showing as updated properly and I'm getting the lighting updates (and I am going to presume that for these two modules I've been missing any other updates since the unzipped folders were getting loaded over the fresh downloads). You learn something knew (or realized you screwed something new up) everyday!

Sorry unpack was a bad reference. It was the .dat file.

Thread Information