Regardless of what you want or your opinion on the matter. This is not the place, the time, or the way in which to get it addressed. Making your opinions known is great and desired. Hence why I made the suggestion of how to do that above (and again since it seems it is not something you agree with either).

Making a pest of yourself when the devs do not agree with the priority you place on your opinions is not. It's akin to being a bully and is not appreciated by the community. Your opinions are no more or less important than any other user's opinions. You frequently come across as if your opinion is the most important or even the only one that matters. As well you seem to get offended when others do not agree with you.

To directly address token stacking; It has been acknowledged that there are known issues with it. There have been since I used FGC in 2015. FGU is not (imo) significantly different in that regard. Depending upon one's interpretation of previous statements, it would either be addressed with vision and lighting, or after vision and lighting. Given that it clearly has not been addressed with vision and lighting and what features have been introduced in 4.1 beta clearly do not include token stacking, then one can make the definitive conclusion that it the devs did not intend to address token stacking with 4.1. Regardless of what anyone's thought or desires are/were.

Therefore, since token stacking is not in 4.1 beta, and it is not in beta testing, this forum is the incorrect place to discuss it.

Asking about a status update on when it might be addressed is normal/fine/acceptable. Repeating already discussed issues and complaints is either an attempt to garner more importance for your opinion or other impolite behavior. Therefore I'm closing this thread.

For anyone who would like to voice their opinion on the importance of token stacking issues, please vote on the feature request here; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135367 This is the way the devs have asked the community to show what is important to the community at large.